Quick Deals are free add-on food items a customer can choose to receive during checkout, if they have met the requirements set by the restaurant. For Example, a restaurant can set up a Quick Deal with the following rule: "If the customer orders at least $20 worth of food, they can get a free order of Breadsticks''.
Instructions and basic tips on Menufy Coupons:
To add a Quick Deal for your customers, please log in to the Menufy Manager website and click the "Discounts & Deals" tab in the navigation and then click the sub-tab “Quick Deals”.
Once you are in the “Quick Deals” section you will see the “Create Quick Deal” box, in this box you will create the “Quick Deal” of your choice.
The “Quick Deal” is set up in the first three field of the “Quick Deals” Box;
- The first field is to add the complimentary item you would like to offer, this field is required.
- The second field “Details” is a brief description of the “Quick Deal” this field is not required.
- The third field is the one where you will set up the amount required for the customer needs to reach in order to apply the “Quick Deal” this amount has to be reach in the subtotal of the order before taxes and other fees are apply.
The field Start Date and Stop Date is an option provided to limit the date the “Quick Deal” will be available, this option is not required and if is left in blank the “Quick Deal” will not have an expiration date.
The Order Types field is to restrict the “Quick Deal” to a specific order type, either “Carryout Only” or “Delivery Only” the blue colored option is the default but you can click on any option available to customize the offer.
Once the “Quick Deal” is created you will be able to see it in the “Quick Deal” sub-tab, you will be able to see the details and information for the deal. You will be able to see the Deal Name, Details, Usage (how many times it was used by the customers), Date Range (if selected), Minimum $ For Deal, and Order Types.
The option to “Print this Deal!” will redirect you to the Menufy Store in case you would like to print out this Deal for your restaurant.
Under the column Actions you will be able to:
- Edit Deal in case you want to update the deal.
- Set Hours to have the deal available only at specific hours e.g. dinner or lunch hours.
- Delete the Deal if you do not want to offer this deal anymore.
How will your restaurant know if a quick deal is used?
The deal will show at the bottom of the order with the label “Free Item” and the name of the item.
To see if a restaurant offers any Quick Deals, visit the restaurants website and look for the "Quick Deals" button in the navigation. If the button does not exist, then the restaurant does not offer any Quick Deals.
If you met the requirements for a Quick Deal and would like to add it to your cart, you should see a dropdown in your cart that says "Pick The Free Item" (see image below).
If you offer more than one “Quick Deal” the option “Pick A Free Item” will show you the list of the Deals available but the customer will only be able to use one per order.