- Visit the Menufy Manager website
- Go to "Notifications"
- Choose a Phone/Fax/Text/Email using the input boxes.
- Any phone line extension can be added if needed.
- For webhook details visit Webhook Setup
- Click "Add Notification"
- Enabling "Payment Reports" will only work for Emails and Faxes. Payment Reports are sent when a restaurant has been sent a payment to their bank account.
- Enabling "Order Alerts" will work for any notification type. Order Alerts are sent when a new order is made for the restaurant.
- Enabling "Backup Only" means it will not get an alert right away, and will only get an alert if the order is a few minutes old and has not been acknowledged.