NOTICE: All Tips must be added within 12 hours after the order was placed.
- You can add a tip by either using the Menufy Manager website, or the Menufy Console Tablet
- Find the order in the Orders list
- Tap the "Add Tip" button
- Enter the tip amount and tap "OK"
- Note: on the Menufy Console Tablet, a manager PIN may be required
Add Additional Tip
- If a tip was already added, and you need to add more, you only need to add the additional amount. For example: If $2 was already tipped, and they want to make the tip total $3. You would only need to add $1 to make the tip total $3.
Add Tip Errors
- If an order is older the 12 hours, the order has been closed and you will NOT be able to add any additional money to the account.
- If the customer's card does not have enough money in their account for the tip amount being added, we will get an error message that says “DECLINED” OR “INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.”
- If a client’s number is not listed in our system, they will get a “Does not exist” message.
- After adding a tip, the Customer will sometimes see 2 charges on his/her account. The older charge will eventually be dropped. This can sometimes take up to 2-3 business days. This is something we do not have control over, and can vary depending on which bank the customer uses.
Add Tip via Phone Call
- Call 855-572-8477, at the prompt press 1 to add a tip to an order; follow the instruction to finish the process. NOTE: The phone number you are calling from must be setup as a "notification" number from your Menufy Manager site