Some restaurants have delivery fees setup so that they make money from it. To have it show up as ‘Revenue’ for accounts to use, instruct the restaurant to do the following:
- Log in to your Clover Web Dashboard
- Click Inventory.
- Click ‘Add New Item’ in the ‘Items’ tab.
- Name: Delivery Fee (ignore Alternate Name)
- Make sure Item Options has Show in Register check-marked, and non-revenue box is NOT check-marked. .
- Set delivery price. If it varies, you can leave it blank and just set it with various ranges in Menufy Manager. Then click Save.
- Go to ‘Categories’ and Click ‘Add New Category’.
- Name: Delivery
- Items: Select ‘Delivery Fee’. Then click Save.