- Go to Clover.com
- Click Login and enter your email and password, if you don't remember please call Clover Support at (855)853-8340.
- Once logged in, click Setup
- On the left, click Order Types
- Look for Online Delivery or Online Carryout label. If it's not there, please create it by clicking 'Add Order Type'.
> If you are creating an Order Type, ONLY fill out the Name (Online Delivery, or Online Carryout) and then Save. Leave it as custom and don’t edit any of the categories or options at the bottom. You should only edit the Name, and if needed, Business Hours IF it requires overriding Wait Time (make it Specific Hours).
- Click the pencil icon that says 'edit' on the right (next to the trash/delete icon).
- Scroll down until you see Hours this Order Type is Available. The default should be Business Hours, which will include Wait Times (Wait Times must be set in Menufy Manager instead, will not work if they edit in Clover.com).
- Select Specific Hours and put in the hours you want to offer that order type, overriding Wait Times. Example, if you open from 10am-10pm but your wait time is 15-20min. your restaurant won't close at 9:40pm anymore. With Specific Hours it will run up until 10pm.
- Click Save. Repeat steps if you have another Order Type that needs Specific Hours.
Now head over to your Menufy Manager site and check that your Carryout Settings and Delivery Settings have the correct Order Type label after you Save.