NOTE: These settings ONLY affect Advanced Orders, which are orders placed for a future time. These setting will NOT affect orders that are sent as ASAP. To adjust times for orders sent as ASAP, either adjust your Wait Times or setup a Temporary Shutoff in cases where your ASAP orders are becoming too much to handle.
To setup Advanced Orders, login to your Menufy Manager account, navigate to "Hours & ETA's" and visit the "Advanced Orders" page. Here you will be able to do the following:
- Setup when customers can submit Advanced Orders:
- Only during business hours
- Turn OFF Advanced Ordering
- How many days in advance a customer can place an Advanced Order:
- Later "Today" only or Choose between 1 - 6 days in advance
- How soon after opening your restaurant can an Advanced Order time be picked.
- Make it so customers can only pick an Advanced Order time that is at least X amount of minutes after your restaurant opens.
- Limit the amount of Advanced Orders that can be placed in the span of 1 hour, per each 15 minute time slot.
- For Example: If you set 5pm to only 6 orders per 15 min slot, this means only 6 Advanced Orders can be placed for 5pm, 6 for 5:15pm, 6 for 5:30pm, and 6 for 5:45pm. So a total of 24 orders will be able to be placed as an Advanced Order between the time of 5:00pm - 6:00pm. At 6pm there would be no more limit on Advanced Orders, unless one is set.
- NOTICE: This does NOT limit ASAP orders, you will need to adjust your Wait Times or setup a Temporary Shutoff if your ASAP orders are becoming too much to handle.