You can setup order types to give a specific purpose to each order. You might want to set up order types for delivery, to-go, dine-in or online orders.
After you create an order type, you’ll see it:
- In the Register app at the start of an order.
- On order receipts when they’re printed at the order printer.
- In the Order Types report when you run one of those reports.
Add New Order Types
- On a web browser, log in to your Clover Web Dashboard
- Click "Account & Setup"
- Under "Transactions", click "Order Types"
- Click "Create Order Type"
- Enter name "Menufy Carryout"
- Click "Save"
- Repeat from step 2 for "Menufy Delivery" (if applicable)
If you are using one of our delivery partners, you want to create an order type containing "Menufy" and the name of the 3rd party delivery partner. For example, "Menufy Doordash" or "Menufy Postmates"