Make sure to review your online menu before starting taking orders, and that you have read through the below.
In Your Clover Inventory App
- Spell out any abbreviations and acronyms.
- Add item and/or category description.
- Assign items to a category in the Inventory app. Otherwise, the items won't show up on your online menu.
- If possible change modifiers into items.
- Ex: if you have quesadilla as an item and steak and chicken as modifiers, it may be best to turn it into two items: steak quesadilla and chicken quesadilla
In Your Menufy Manager App
- Deactivate items with variable price or those that are sold by the unit or seasonal.
- Deactivate alcoholic items and/or categories.
- Deactivate non-food items and/or categories.