Skip to main content
Advanced Order Notifications
Configure Advanced Order Notifications
- Navigate to http://manage.menufy.com and select "Hours & ETAs > Advanced Orders" from the navigation on the left.
- From this page you are able to enable Advanced Orders and configure how they work.
- Set when/if Advanced Orders can be placed.
- How many days in advance can orders be placed (default 6 days)
- How long after opening your restaurant can an order be ready for pickup/delivery
- How soon should a reminder notification be sent before order fulfillment.
- Enabled/Disable if all advanced orders should be prepaid.
- Advanced order time slots can be added during certain times of the day. Which will prevent too many people from ordering at one time.
Example of Advanced Order Notification on Menufy Console Tablet