How does it work?
- Place the order (design work does not immediately begin)
- We’ll reach out to make sure your menu is up-to-date*
- We’ll import the menu to the document and design
- Clover clients need to turn on all menu categories or they will not import or show
- We’ll submit the design proof for you to review
- The Menufy watermark will not be included in your final design
- We’ll make changes and corrections for anything you spot that needs to be fixed
- We’ll get your final approval before we print and ship directly to your store
*Disclaimer: We will not begin the menu design process until the owner confirms that the menu items and pricing is up-to-date.
How much does it cost?
Pricing depends on the quantity, size, and fold. Head to your Manager Page and choose the options you’d like. The price includes design, printing, shipping, and tax.
What size do I need to order?
We offer three different print menu sizes:
- Standard (Letter 8.5 x 11”)
- Large (Legal 8.5 x 14”)
- Extra Large (Tabloid 11 x 17”)
For most restaurants, we recommend you order the same size as your current to-go menus. The more items on your menu, the more likely you'll need a larger size. If you make a purchase and your menu does not fit on the document, we will omit descriptions or sections from the print menu or ask you to upgrade to a larger size. If you aren't sure which option is right for you, please contact us and a print marketing specialist will assist you.
Will the print menu include pictures?
We prioritize items, prices, and descriptions. Any space leftover can be used for photos. If you are submitting images for us to use, you must have taken them yourself or have express permission to use them. If not, we will use stock photos.
Although we may not be able to accommodate all your photos on the print menu, you can upload an image for every item on your Menufy site from your Manager Page.
How fast will I get my menus?
Once we’ve confirmed that the items and prices on your Menufy site are up to date, we design your print menu within a few business days, but more complicated or larger menus may take longer. You’ll always get the proof to review for any corrections or changes before we print and ship; the more changes we have to make, the longer it will take to get your final design proof.
After you’ve approved the design proof, the turnaround for printing and shipping is typically about a week.
Disclaimer: at the moment, UPS cannot guarantee a delivery date due to COVID delays, so some shipments are delayed a couple of business days. Most of our shipments have arrived within our typical turnaround time but a few have been affected by delays.
I already have a print menu design. Can you just print that for me?
Yes! If you already have a design ready to go, we can have it printed and shipped to you as long as it meets the following specifications:
- Format: PDF for print (preferred), png, jpg, or packaged Adobe CC folder
- Resolution: 300dpi or higher
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11”, 8.5 x 14”, or 11 x 17” (flat, bifold, trifold, or double parallel formats are acceptable)
- Bleed: ⅛” bleed on all edges
- URL: Our Menufy site (or your primary site that links to your Menufy site)
Business Cards and Coupons
Advertise your business and Menufy online ordering site with a business card, or promote a specific deal or featured item with a coupon card! Simply let us know what you'd like us to include in the notes section when placing your order. Just like print menus, these will match your restaurant's brand identity, and you'll receive a design proof to review before it's printed and shipped.
- Business Cards come in the standard 2 x 3.5" size
- Coupon Cards are available in Business Card size (2 x 3.5") or Postcard size (4 x 6").
Why does my design proof say Menufy all over it?
The Menufy watermark is only visible on our digital design proofs and will not be present on your physical, printed materials.
Contact Our Specialist
If you have any other questions, schedule a call with our print marketing specialist here.
Ready to Order?
Order your print menus from your Menufy Manager Account.