If an advanced order was placed for a future date, you can set up an Advanced Order Reminder notification to remind you about the order on the fulfillment day your customer requested.
How to Enable Advanced Order Reminders for both Delivery and Carryout
- To begin, you must log in to your Menufy Manager account, and navigate to "Hours & ETAs > Advanced Orders".
- Under "General Settings", click "Configure", then look for "Send a reminder"
- Enter the reminder time amount you would like and click "Save".
- For example "30" in the Delivery section, would send the reminder to you 30 minutes before the customer is expecting the order to be completed for delivery.
- To disable the reminder, clear out the values in the box, and click "Save"
How do I get the reminder?
Currently the reminder will only show a popup and print a message on the in-store Menufy Tablet and Printer, if you have one.
You can configure how the reminder works on the tablet by opening the "Options" page and changing the settings shown in the first example below. You can choose "Popup and Print", "Print Only' and "Popup Only".