Here is a simple breakdown on how to read your sales reports when pertaining to 3rd-party delivery services: (Reports > Sales > select Date Range > select Order Type Delivery Only > Run Report)
- Red: This tip amount is paid by the customer, which goes to the delivery service.
- Yellow: This Delivery Charge amount is paid by the customer, which goes to the delivery service.
- Green: This amount is used to calculate the 12.5% fee that is paid by the restaurant.
- Blue: This is the total amount paid by the customer.
- Pink: This is Menufy’s online convenience fee.
- Brown: This amount is the credit card processing fee [(2.75%)(Blue) + $0.30)] which is paid by the restaurant.
- Black: This is 12.5% of the number, Green.
How to calculate your payout number:
Blue - Red - Yellow - Pink - Brown - Black = Payout
For example, according to the figure above:
$29.45 - $2.74 - $5.99 - $1.50 - $1.04 - $2.29 = $15.89