Here is a simple breakdown on how to read your Payment reports when pertaining to 3rd-party delivery services:
- Red: This tip amount is paid by the customer, which goes to the delivery service.
- Green: This amount is used to calculate the 12.5% fee that is paid by the restaurant.
- Blue: This is the total amount paid by the customer.
- Yellow: This Delivery Charge amount is paid by the customer, which goes to the delivery service.
- Pink: This is Menufy’s online convenience fee.
- Brown: This amount is the credit card processing fee [(2.5%)(Blue) + $0.30)] which is paid by the restaurant.
- Black: This is 12.5% of the number, Green.
How to calculate your payout number:
Blue -Red -Yellow -Pink -Brown - Black = Payout
For example, according to the figure above:
$40.37 - $3.18 - $3.99 - $1.50 - $1.31 - $3.97 = $26.42