To help you promote your Menufy online ordering on social media platforms, we've put together a social media kit for you to use as a resource!
You should use the images below on Facebook, Instagram, & Google to promote your online ordering!
SUGGESTED POST COPY
1. Hungry? We’ve got you covered. Order online today! ORDER NOW: [Insert your Menufy ordering site’s URL]
2. Order all of your favorites online right now! START ORDER: [Insert your Menufy ordering site’s URL]
3. Did you know that you can order online? If you didn’t, now you know! TAME YOUR CRAVING: [Insert your Menufy ordering site’s URL]
4. Have you tried our [Insert popular menu item]? Enjoy it now! START ORDER: [Insert your Menufy ordering site’s URL]
SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS
To compliment your Menufy Digital Ads, here are some ideas/tips for promoting online ordering on your restaurant’s social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram):
1. Take the time to capture high-quality food photos!
- Tip: Take photos by a window, but make sure the food is not in direct sunlight.
2. Post daily or weekly
- Tip: TAG US! @menufy | HASTAG US! #menufy
3. Utilize the Facebook & Instagram Story feature
- Tip: Boomerangs and GIFs are still cool! Use these images below for your Instagram Story
4. Engage with your followers by liking any posts made on your page. This includes responding to both good and bad reviews.
5. Boost your Facebook posts into advertisements. Not sure how to do this? Instructions are below!
BOOST YOUR POSTS
You must have access to managing your Facebook business page.
1. Go to where you manage your Facebook business page and scroll down to find a post
2. You should see a BOOST POST button towards the bottom right corner of the post
3. Press the BOOST POST button and it will take you to where you can customize your advertisement.
4. Customize your boosted post to have a call-to-action button: SHOP NOW
5. Make sure to put your Menufy URL in the Choose a link for this button text box
6. Choose your AUDIENCE
- We recommend selecting the People in your local area option and designating the radius to be 5 miles
7. Scroll down to DURATION AND BUDGET
- We recommend running the ad 7-10 days.
- You can determine your total budget here. We’d recommend investing more if you can, but if you’re wanting to test out how it works, spend $25-$50 as a total budget.
- At this point, you may need to add a credit card or PayPal to the account if you haven’t already been prompted to do so at the start of the process.
Additional questions? Contact a specialist at email@example.com or schedule a chat.