Advanced settings on the tablet can be found under the settings page.
- From the main Orders page, tap the settings icon at the top right (cog icon). Than tap the button labeled "Advanced"
Below is an explanation of all the Advanced options.
This button will open the Tablets system settings.
- Force App Update
This will download the app and try to update it. The update may fail if you are already running the latest version.
- Open Browser
This will open the Tablets Browser app.
- Log Out
This will log you out of the Tablet. To log in again, you will need to contact Menufy Support for credentials.
- Base URL + Reset Base URL
This should never change. This is where the tablet is pulling all its data from. Very rare cases we may have you change this.
- Printer Encoding
For printed receipts. This can be changed to Chinese if your Menu has Chinese characters in it.
- Auto Print New Orders (Default is Checked)
If this is checked, when you receive a new order it will automatically send it to the printer.
- Auto Cut Receipt (Default is Checked)
If this is checked, after a receipt is printed it will cut the paper.
- Add extra padding to bottom of receipt (Default is Unchecked)
If this is checked, it will add extra space at the bottom of the receipt. The amount of space can be adjusted.
- Use Bold Text (Default is Unchecked)
If this is checked, you have the option of making either the Titles or All Text Bold on the printed receipts.
- Use Large Text (Default is Checked, and Only Titles)
If this is checked, you have the option of making either the Titles or All Text Large on the printed receipts.
- Force Max Brightness (Default is Checked)
If this is checked, the Tablet will always be at Max brightness.
- Expanding Order will also Acknowledge it. (Default is Checked)
If this is checked, when you expand/open an order it will let us know you have seen the order. If this is not checked, you will need to tap the "Acknowledge Order" button on the order before it will alert us you have seen the order.