In rare cases the Menufy tablet might fail to update. If this happens, you will need to download the update using the Tablet's browser app. Please follow the procedure below.
Open Browser App
If the browser is already open, please skip to "Download app update"
- From the main Menufy Screen where you can see your order, tap the Settings icon
- In the settings popup, tap the "Advanced" button on the top right.
- In the advanced popup, tap the "Open Browser" button.
Download App Update
- In the Browser's URL bar, tap or enter: tiny.cc/menufyapp
- On some tablets a notification may pop-up saying “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep MenufyConsole.apk anyway?”, Tap OK to download the file.
- Open the notifications by swiping downward from the top of the tablet, and click on the file that was just downloaded (MenufyConsole.apk), it should now begin the update process.
If you are still having issues, please try removing the app and reinstalling or contact our support team.
Phone: (913) 738-9399