Notice: Only 1 printer at a time can be paired with the Menufy Tablet.
To Add the Wireless Printer
- Turn ON the Wireless Printer (lights should be on), and turn ON the Menufy Tablet.
- On the Menufy Tablet, tap the "Settings Icon".
- In the popup Options Window, Tap the "Scan for Printers" button.
- Wait up to 60 seconds, and you should see "Menufy Printer" show up under the "Found Bluetooth Printer" section. If it doesn't show up after 60 seconds, try turning the printer OFF than ON again. (see example below)
- The printer's name will have a number after it. This is the "PIN number" you will need to enter when trying to pair the printer.
- Tap on the "Menufy Printer" name, a dialog should popup. Enter the PIN number that was shown next to the printers name. For example this printer's PIN is 0000. The PIN will either be 0000 or 1234.
- If everything worked properly, the Printer should show up under the "Paired Printers" section. (see example below)
- You should now tap on the "Test Printer" button, to verify that the printer is working.
- If a test receipt was printed, then the printer should have a GREEN dot next to it, which means your printer is ready for use.
To Remove the Wireless Printer
- Under the "Paired Printers" section, tap on the "Menufy Printer" name.
- A dialog will popup asking if you want to remove the printer. Tap OK to remove the printer. (see below)