Notice: Only 1 printer at a time can be paired with the Menufy Tablet.
To Add the Wireless Printer
- Turn ON the Wireless Printer (lights should be on), and turn ON the Menufy Tablet.
- On the Menufy Tablet, tap the "Settings Icon".
- In the popup Options Window, Tap the "Scan for Printers" button.
- Wait up to 5 minutes, and you should see "Menufy Printer" show up under the "Found Bluetooth Printer" section. If it doesn't show up after 5 minuets, try turning the printer OFF than ON again. (see example below)
- The printer's name will have a number after it. This is the "PIN number" you will need to enter when trying to pair the printer.
- Tap on the "Menufy Printer" name, a dialog should popup. Enter the PIN number that was shown next to the printers name. For example this printer's PIN is 0000. The PIN will either be 0000 or 1234.
- If everything worked properly, the Printer should show up under the "Paired Printers" section. (see example below)
- You should now tap on the "Test Printer" button, to verify that the printer is working.
- If a test receipt was printed, then the printer should have a GREEN dot next to it, which means your printer is ready for use.
To Remove the Wireless Printer
- Under the "Paired Printers" section, tap on the "Menufy Printer" name.
- A dialog will popup asking if you want to remove the printer. Tap OK to remove the printer. (see below)