Aside from our listing agreement that authorizes us to post your menu online, there isn't any contract to sign. There are no daily, no monthly, no quarterly, and no annual obligations.
Articles in this section
- Is my restaurant's Menufy website really free?
- Do you charge website hosting and maintenance fees?
- What if I want to keep my restaurant's existing website?
- I already have a domain name (website URL address). Can I use the same one?
- I don't have a domain name (website URL address). Can you help me?
- Do I need to have a computer at my restaurant?
- Do I need an Internet connection at my restaurant?
- How do I receive my online orders?
- Are online order alerts free?
- What happens if I miss the online order alerts?