After sending our automated alerts you have selected, if your restaurant does not acknowledge an online order within 10 minutes, a live Menufy representative will call your restaurant to ensure that they have received the order. If we can't reach anyone at the restaurant, than we will attempt to contact any owners/managers we have on file. As a last resort, we will contact the customer and refund the order if we cannot verify the order was received by the restaurant.
Articles in this section
- Is my restaurant's Menufy website really free?
- Do you charge website hosting and maintenance fees?
- What if I want to keep my restaurant's existing website?
- I already have a domain name (website URL address). Can I use the same one?
- I don't have a domain name (website URL address). Can you help me?
- Do I need to have a computer at my restaurant?
- Do I need an Internet connection at my restaurant?
- How do I receive my online orders?
- Are online order alerts free?
- What happens if I miss the online order alerts?