After sending our automated alerts you have selected, if your restaurant does not acknowledge an online order within 10 minutes, a live Menufy representative will call your restaurant to ensure that they have received the order. If we can't reach anyone at the restaurant, than we will attempt to contact any owners/managers we have on file. As a last resort, we will contact the customer and refund the order if we cannot verify the order was received by the restaurant.
Articles in this section
- Are credit card transactions secure?
- Are online order alerts free?
- As a restaurant manager, how do I contact Menufy?
- Can I create promo code coupons?
- Can I embed my Menufy site in an iFrame?
- Can I offer catering for online orders?
- Can I refuse orders?
- Can I setup an email address using my Menufy domain name?
- Can I use my own receipt printer and/or tablet for Menufy Orders?
- Do I have to sign a contract?