No, an Internet connection is not required since we can send order alerts via automated phone call, fax, and mobile text messaging. Access to wireless internet does however offer the convenience of managing your orders through our online manager platform, or using our Menufy in-store Tablet.
Articles in this section
- Are credit card transactions secure?
- Are online order alerts free?
- As a restaurant manager, how do I contact Menufy?
- Can I create promo code coupons?
- Can I embed my Menufy site in an iFrame?
- Can I offer catering for online orders?
- Can I refuse orders?
- Can I setup an email address using my Menufy domain name?
- Can I use my own receipt printer and/or tablet for Menufy Orders?
- Do I have to sign a contract?