No, your restaurant's Menufy website is hosted and maintained free of charge. If you add or remove a food item from your menu, or update a price, simply get in touch with one of our Menufy Support representatives.
Articles in this section
- Is my restaurant's Menufy website really free?
- Do you charge website hosting and maintenance fees?
- What if I want to keep my restaurant's existing website?
- I already have a domain name (website URL address). Can I use the same one?
- I don't have a domain name (website URL address). Can you help me?
- Do I need to have a computer at my restaurant?
- Do I need an Internet connection at my restaurant?
- How do I receive my online orders?
- Are online order alerts free?
- What happens if I miss the online order alerts?