Yes, online credit card transactions are made using PayPal's Braintree service and are tunneled through a SSL connection with a 256-bit encryption to protect your online transactions. We treat your payment information with the utmost care and we never print your credit card number. See our compliance page here
Articles in this section
- Is my restaurant's Menufy website really free?
- Do you charge website hosting and maintenance fees?
- What if I want to keep my restaurant's existing website?
- I already have a domain name (website URL address). Can I use the same one?
- I don't have a domain name (website URL address). Can you help me?
- Do I need to have a computer at my restaurant?
- Do I need an Internet connection at my restaurant?
- How do I receive my online orders?
- Are online order alerts free?
- What happens if I miss the online order alerts?