Yes, online credit card transactions are made using PayPal's Braintree service and are tunneled through a SSL connection with a 256-bit encryption to protect your online transactions. We treat your payment information with the utmost care and we never print your credit card number. See our compliance page here
Articles in this section
- Are credit card transactions secure?
- Are online order alerts free?
- As a restaurant manager, how do I contact Menufy?
- Can I create promo code coupons?
- Can I embed my Menufy site in an iFrame?
- Can I offer catering for online orders?
- Can I refuse orders?
- Can I setup an email address using my Menufy domain name?
- Can I use my own receipt printer and/or tablet for Menufy Orders?
- Do I have to sign a contract?