UNINSTALLING MENUFY APP
- Click the settings symbol on the top right of the Menufy app.
- Click “Advanced” on the top right.
- Click “System” on the top right.
- Click the “General” tab on the far right.
- Click on”Default Applications” on the left and click “CLEAR” next to the Menufy console.
- Click on “Application Manager” on the left and select the Menufy console app.
- Click “Uninstall.”
INSTALLING MENUFY APP
- Open up “Chrome” from the home screen.
- In the URL, enter “tiny.cc/menufyapp” and click “Go.”
- A notification will pop up saying that “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep MenufyConsole.apk anyway?”
- Click “OK” and it will download the file.
- Swipe downward from the top of the tablet and click on the file that was just downloaded, it will begin the installation process.
- Click the “Apps” button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on “My Files” and select “Download History” on the left column.
- Click on “MenufyConsole.apk” and it should prompt an install screen.
Once the Menufy app is reinstalled, there should be a pop up that will ask to set Menufy Console as the default launcher. Select Menufy Console and select “Always.”