If you received your tablet from Menufy, or you DO NOT have a Google Play account on the device, or you are not sure, please skip to "Install without Google Play Store". If you DO have a Google Play account signed into the Tablet, see "Install using Google Play Store".
Install using Google Play Store (Recommended)
Open Google Play app on your device and search for "Menufy Restaurant Console" or visit this link form your Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.menufy.menufyConsole
Once installed you can login using your Menufy Manager account, or contact Menufy Support for your Tablet login credentials..
Install without Google Play Store (Advanced)
- Open up "Chrome Browser" App from the home screen.
- In the URL, enter “tiny.cc/menufyapp” and click “Go.”
- A notification will pop up saying that “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep MenufyConsole.apk anyway?”
- Click “OK” to continue downloading the file.
- Swipe downward from the top of the tablet to open the notifications screen, and click on the file that was just downloaded named "MenufyConsole.apk", it should begin the installation process.
Your tablet may pop up a window requiring you to "Allow Unknown Sources", please follow the below instructions if you are having issues installing the app.
- Open the "Settings" application from the home screen
- Find the "Security" tab
- Check the box or "Turn on" the item called "Unknown Sources: Allow installation of apps from unknown sources"
- Please keep this option enabled for future Menufy App updates.
Once the Menufy app is installed, there should be a pop up that will ask to set Menufy Console as the default launcher. Select "Menufy Console" and select “Always”, this will keep the app open at all times.
Please contact Menufy Support for your Tablet login credentials.
Remove Menufy Restaurant Console App
- Click the Settings Cog symbol on the top right of the Menufy app.
- Click “Advanced” on the top right.
- Click “System” on the top right.
- Click the “General” tab on the far right.
- Click on ”Default Applications” on the left and click “CLEAR” next to the Menufy console.
- Click on “Application Manager” on the left and select the Menufy console app.
- Click “Uninstall.”