UNINSTALLING MENUFY CONSOLE APP
- Click the settings symbol on the top right of the Menufy app.
- Click “Advanced” on the top right.
- Click “System” on the top right.
- Click the “General” tab on the far right.
- Click on”Default Applications” on the left and click “CLEAR” next to the Menufy console.
- Click on “Application Manager” on the left and select the Menufy console app.
- Click “Uninstall.”
INSTALLING MENUFY CONSOLE APP
- Open up Chrome Browser App from the home screen.
- In the URL, enter “tiny.cc/menufyapp” and click “Go.”
- A notification will pop up saying that “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep MenufyConsole.apk anyway?”
- Click “OK” to continue downloading the file.
- Swipe downward from the top of the tablet to open the notifications screen, and click on the file that was just downloaded named "MenufyConsole.apk", it should begin the installation process.
Your tablet may require you to "Allow Unknown Sources", please follow the below instructions if you are having issues installing the app.
- Open the "Settings" application from the home screen
- Find the "Security" tab
- Check the box or Turn on the item called "Unknown Sources: Allow installation of apps from unknown sources"
- Please keep this option enabled for future Menufy App updates.
Once the Menufy app is installed, there should be a pop up that will ask to set Menufy Console as the default launcher. Select Menufy Console and select “Always.”
Please contact Menufy Support for your Tablet login credentials.